First Bank Domiciliary Account Requirements
Here are the requirements you need to have a dollar account with First Bank Nigeria. The charges are quite friendly; typical as it should be.
Requirements for First Bank Dorm Account
- You must have a minimum opening balance of &300, $500 or 500 Euro; you’ll be able withdraw part of it later if you desire.
- Two current account holders referee (preferably with the bank you are opening with). Two forms will be given to you for these two referees to sign.
- Two (2) recently taken colored passport photographs (If you do not have an account with the First bank before).
- A valid form of ID: This can be driver’s license, national ID card, international passport or any other acceptable identification document the bank accepts.
- Photocopies of your utility bill issued within the last 3 months, for address verification
- Duly completed specimen signature card given to you by the bank.
- Resident permits (For non-Nigerians only)
If you have all the requirements above, visit the First Bank office branch closest to you and do the following.;
- Move straight to the customer care and request to open a domiciliary account with them
- If previously you do not have an account with First Bank; you’ll require to open a savings or current account alongside the domiciliary account.
- Complete the foreign currency account opening form alongside the specimen signature card. (you can fill the form within the banking hall or take it home and return it back when you’re done)
- Forms will undergo thorough checks and corrections from various bank staff.
- Your domiciliary account should be up and running within the next 48 to 72 hours
- Once you receive an SMS from the bank indicating that your domiciliary account has been created, you can now go to the bank to pay in the minimum deposit to activate your account.
SMEs and Corporate organisations can operate this account!