GTB Dorm Account Requirements and Charges
Here are the requirements you need to have a dollar account with Guarantee Trust Bank (GTB) in Nigeria. The charges are quite friendly; typical as it should be.
GTB dorm account requirements
- Two referees (must be current account holders) preferably of GTBank
- Valid I.D (could be driver’s license, national ID card, international passport or any other acceptable identification document the bank accepts)
- Photocopies of your utility bill within the last 3 months, for address verification
- One Recently taken passport photograph
- You MUST have a Gtbank Naira account
If you have all the requirements above, visit any Guarantee Trust Bank nearest to you and do the following.
- Move straight to the customers service and request to open a domiciliary account
- Check on the boxes to select the Dorm account you wish to open (USD, GPB, EUR and CFA)
- Fill the Dorm account opening form
- Indicate a platform for receiving transaction alerts
- Submit the form alongside the reference form.
- Within the next 48 to 72 hours your account will be up and running.
- Go back to the bank and make an initial deposit to activate your account
Applicable Bank Charges
- Withdrawal limit of $1000 monthly
- Daily and weekly transfer limit of $10,000 and $50,000 respectively
Transfer to other domiciliary account attracts a swift charge of 4000 naira and 1% of the amount being transferred.
There are no restrictions to who can create a dorm account with GTB; it is considered the best in Nigeria. You can request for a debit card but that’s if you want. Also, here are the things you need to have a Zenith bank dorm account.