Zenith Bank Domiciliary Account Requirements
Here are the requirements you need to have a dollar account with Zenith bank. The charges are quite friendly; typical as it should be.
Requirements for Zenith Bank Dorm Account
- A valid form of I.D (could be international passport, Driver’s license, or National identification Slip)
- Complete the Zenith bank account opening form
- Complete signing the specimen signature card
- Residence permit
- A copy of utility receipt (not more than three months old)
- Two colored passport sized photograph with name and signature at the back
- Have an active account with zenith bank not less than six months old
- Initial deposit of $100 (NGN36, 000 approx.)
- Two references (must be current account holders)
If you have all the requirements above, you can go to any zenith bank closest to you, meet the customer care personnel and request to open a domiciliary account. You will receive a form to fill but will be guided properly on what and what not to do. You can fill out the form right in the bank hall or take it home.
After submitting the above requirements, your account will be up and running in the next 48 hours. Meanwhile, zenith bank domiciliary account can be operated from anywhere via USSD banking codes or online banking platforms.
Applicable zenith bank dorm account Charges
- Negotiable 0.5% of transaction value on cash withdrawals
- 5% of transaction value or $10 or its equivalent + N4000 swift charge + optional $25 off-shore Bank standard fee on outward foreign currency transfers.